May 08, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

I am hugely excited about the process of creating a productive and pretty garden from the rutted field I received as a halfacre outdoor space when we bought our black barn several years ago. We have an agricultural field on one side and a wide stream on the other, which creates an open, lightfilled but slightly exposed site.

I hope this blog will record my successes and failures and possibly be of interest to anyone wishing to create a cutting patch within their garden. I am not claiming to be an expert at all, but am happy to share my learning process,warts, weeds and all! Perhaps, infact, you might have some tips for me?

At this point I have more flowers that I could use in our own house and am tentatively putting feelers out locally to see whether I could sell some bouquets, posies etc. Any advice welcome!

Other interests, and discoveries might just creep in...

No comments:

Post a Comment