September 27, 2011

Everyday lovely

Sometimes I think it is nice to have jewellery which is perfect to wear everyday, instead perhaps of more expensive and predictable diamond studs or pearls. Maybe a tiny bit edgier and different (although,hey, I'd never say no to some conflict-free diamond bling, I'm not mad entirely!). But you know what I mean, a touch of luxe on the school run, office or dogwalk, whatever your everyday is, and if it is handmade with care and thought, so much the lovelier I have always felt. Well, with this in mind, I have extended my dewdrop collection to include dangly earrings and necklace along with the original studs. They can come in high shine silver, or satinised silver, or if you are feeling super-luxe, 18ct gold. Yes, siree. The idea of setting a tiny, tiny diamond in the studs and necklace is keeping me awake at night!

Unfussy, tactile, quietly elegant. The necklace drop sits, with a modicum of sexiness I think, in that little dip between the collerbones. Where necklaces sit on the neck/chest transforms them, don't you think? Little details but they matter, so I can always customise chain lengths.

They are solid silver, so a pleasing weight, but small enough to be completely comfortable in the ears.








All in the Wild Acre shop now (button on the sidebar) or soon on the U.S. site, Style Outside the Box, along with new pieces in the 'inner circle' range, which is a little more dramatic, and perfect for dressing up an office or pair of jeans kindaoutfit or for evening: semi-precious briolette gemstones in the most mouthwatering colours, encircled by cool silver, or gold, circles. Pendants to come.







I have shared this post with some of the lovely linkyparties on my sidebar.

11 comments:

  1. I wish I could wear earrings - studs always make my ears puff up.

    I do love the designs though - silver is so pretty and my absolute favourite.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your jewellery, Belinda. I adore my lovely earrings.

    And I recommended your blog today to a friend.

    I am officially your number one fan!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely.....
    will fight Sarah over that number one spot! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we all know your your BFF really is....

    Every piece is so simple and yet so elegant.

    You are quite the artist.

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing up the dewdrop studs for a while now - hope you still have some left when the time comes for my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ravishing Belinda! I think yours is the type of jewellery one wouldn't want to remove, especially those little silver drops that would go with everything. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Belinda,

    You made some beautiful jewelry!! Simple, but stylish.

    Wish you a lovely evening,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, love the circles! I now wear earrings every day and could certainly do with something lovelier than plain studs! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very stylish, simple, elegant and like your flowers all done with great panache!
    K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have gorgeous stuff! Simple elegance. I am a new follower from Blue Cricket Design. Vicky @ www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, thanks for the kind words, so glad you are liking the new pieces! and Vicky, a big welcome to Wild Acre, so glad you visited, I'm off to yours now! x

    ReplyDelete