January 19, 2012

Give me a big blue sky (small stone 19)

Give me a big blue sky and I will be free.


I will breathe it in and the wrinkles in my mind will smooth, my soul will stretch to fill that place,
and if the sky is partly hidden, I will funnel my mind towards that smaller space.


and if only a little patch of blue is there, I will seek it out and fix my sight on the light I find.


and if there is no blue at all, no light to free my mind, I will close my eyes and dream of blue and scudding clouds and streaks of light until my mind is washed and free again.

5 comments:

  1. These are great photos. Have you seen Annie from Knitsofacto's Project Sky 365? http://knitsofacto.blogspot.com/p/project-sky-365.html. They'd be perfect. http://www.flickr.com/groups/1856130@N20/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first shot is stunning! Filled with drama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda, you are becoming more and more poetic in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Belinda. You find the best in the every day. Perhaps that is what shows in your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete