January 17, 2013

Jewellery news

I have a few of happy pieces of Wild Acre Jewellery business that I wanted to share with you.

First up there is a big, sparkly 20% off sale at the Wild Acre shop for one week, starting tonight. I very rarely do sales, but I felt ready to shake this chilly January up a little and spread some jewellery joy, so there you are - some lovely bargains to be had, and in 7 days the prices will return to normal and a few pieces will not be available again. Keep checking in the shop, because I will be adding new things most days. Everything that has sale marked on it when you click the thumbnail is a full 20% less than normal price. Yeeehaah! :)



Secondly, I have sent out my first ever Wild Acre newsletter today, it is free, concise and full of news, special offers and photos. I think you might like it, so if you would like to be added to the subscription list please just send me your email address. All future newsletters will be available to view via email only, and will contain exclusive offers. You can see the first newsletter on a link on my FB business page here. Have a gander, I'd love to add you to my list of newsletter friends if you like it.



Lastly, and unrelated to jewellery, I have a blogpost on Sarah Raven's blog, Garlic and Sapphire, this week. I am raving happily about the wonder that is the Snowdrop. Can we have a chat about them over there in the comments?

Thanks for listening, keep cosy - the snow is coming. xx

3 comments:

  1. I have just found you on FB, look forward to having a peek. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in Belinda. Hannah@hannahnunn.co.uk I just did an exclusive thingy for my mailing list to win the snowdrop candle cover that I made for the simple things. People had to simply tell me how one would light up their life! The answers are brilliant. Snowdrops seem to make everyone come over all poetic! Can't wait to share some of them on my blog. I have no idea how I'm going to choose my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful designs, those leaves are exquisite.
    I look forward to receiving your newsletter :)

    ReplyDelete