March 28, 2013

Borrowed light from Mexico




Geninne's Art Blog




Whilst this strange, grey season of Never-Spring continues on, I have been cheering myself up by enjoying the sunshiny blog of Mexican artist Gennine. Her beautiful paintings are full of the colourful birds, insects and plants of her native country, and they make my heart sing. They are helping me push through the drab English winterthatneverends!


Her art is so full of saturated colour and joy, I feel warmer just looking at it!




Geninne and her architect husband are building the most incredible new home, and the house and the views all around it, are breathtaking (more on instagram).



The blog world is a wonderful place! Check out Gennine's blog here, and instagram feed at Geninne D Zlatkis. Thanks Geninne for brightening up my world right now! 

5 comments:

  1. Is that a cactus field? OMG! It's wonderful! Thanks for sharing this neat find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just woke up.

    We had sun and a hint of spring today. The fruit trees are cracking open.

    It's a coming. it's just not here yet.

    xo jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing Geninne's work, Belinda. What gorgeous colours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Genine's blog, and the insights into her world that I get from a couple of her and my mutual bloggy friends ... the land of blog is indeed incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! This is love at first sight!

    ReplyDelete