August 07, 2013

How to keep your cut flowers looking good for as long as possible

I have just arrived home from holiday, and more of that adventure soon, but I just wanted to let you know that I have a blog post up on Sarah Raven's blog this week, detailing all I know about how to maximise the vase life of your cut flowers. Lots of people have asked me about this subject, and I thought it would be useful to make a blog post of top tips based on what has worked best for me. Do click HERE for the link.


Signing off now to partake of the familiar post holiday rigmarole of putting on the first white wash and thinking how on earth to make supper with a remnant of cheese, a couple of bendy carrots and a can of beans. Hmmm!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Thank you, hopping over there now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice to have a nice scent like wooden ball in my room. It has beautiful fragrance like no other. The cut flower creates a mind blowing atmosphere in the room.The cut flower is one of the best online shop for the cut flower.

    ReplyDelete