October 30, 2013

outdoors and indoors

Outdoors. Stunning, sunny and breezy autumn day, fields green with winter wheat and trees beginning to lose their leaves. A walk across the fields with the dog to meet my biking boys for lunch in a local pub. Warm enough after all the walking to sit outside with my Doom Bar shandy. Life on the wild side.










Indoors. There has been baking and bangle making. The baking disappeared too fast to photograph but the bangles are coming along and will be in my shop soon. I have a business page on facebook if you would like to be kept in touch with what is going on at the jewellery bench? Here are the first bangles below, unpolished but nearly there! They are designed to fit snugly around the wrist and are adjustable (a little bit!). I love a bangle that doesn't clank about, but that is just me!



I hope all of you having half term are enjoying it - I am heading west in a few days for a couple of days R and R and to see our boy at uni. Can't wait. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous views my family originally came from Pirton so just love this scenery. Loving the new bangles and snap we are heading to Gloucestershire to see our daughter at uni:-)
    Take care, Alison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those fields are just behind Pirton rec, no wonder you recognised them! Hope you had a lovely meet up with your girl! x

      Delete
  2. That is quite a walk. You lucky woman you. Thank you for sharing this with us who live in cities, our gardens and parks being our only green.

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so lucky to have all this countryside at my doorstep - but spent many years as a city dweller too, and there are great things about that life too. Seeing big horizons and open skies has become increasingly important to me though, not sure why? xx

      Delete