May 14, 2014

I am giving a talk at Cambridge Contemporary Craft Gallery this sunday

I am excited and very slightly nervous (eeek!) about giving a talk about my work at the gorgeous Cambridge Contemporary Craft Gallery this sunday, 18th May, at 2pm. As part of their celebration of Craft and Design Month, artists and makers of all sorts will be chatting and demonstrating their work there, and all these events in May are completely free. It is such a special place, packed with the most lovely hand crafted goods, and if you are interested in how I go about designing and hand making my jewellery, it would be wonderful to meet you there. I will only wurble on for about half an hour and I'm hoping to do a little bit of demonstrating and certainly answering any questions about silversmithing and making jewellery. Should be fun, please come along if you are nearby. A sunday out in Cambridge is a lovely thing and the weather reports are promising sunshine!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. You will wow them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a shame I missed this event. Did it go well Belinda?

    ReplyDelete