July 07, 2014

Let's play catch up 5: the jewellery

Well, it has been a hectic few months at Wild Acre jewellery. There was the WISE Creative pop-up boutique in Marylebone in the last week of May, joining JeDeCo jewellers and OXO building gallery (with the new designers launch in mid June), then my own Private View at home at the end of last month. Phew! Thanks so much to those who managed to come along to any of the above, it is always really lovely to see friendly faces at these events and meet online customers for the first time too, but thanks also to those who cheered me on from near and far, it means so much.

Wild Acre jewellery can now be found at the JeDeCo gallery, OXO tower wharf
new puddle of colour pendants at my Private View


In the middle of all that I finally got my licence to use Fair Trade, Fair Mined gold, which really was the most exciting development of all in terms of my central goal to make Wild Acre jewellery about more than just trying to create beautiful looking jewellery, I'm after beauty in the provenance too. Over the summer I am hoping to design a very small debut Fairtrade collection to launch at the end of the year - a bit of a dream come true if I can make it happen!

But much sooner than that, I have an invitation for you!  I am delighted to say that I have been invited to have my work at a joint showcase with some wonderful jewellers and a very clever handbag- designing lady, all at Craft Central, Clerkenwell, from 15th July to 18th July - I would be over the moon if you dropped by and said hello! :)


My new summer swift collection will be available plus the new puddle of colour pendants plus lots more - please come and have a look. x





4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous!
    I love the three ring stack with the blue and clear stones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that beautiful jewelry.. specially the earring

    ReplyDelete